Thursday, October 9, 2014

National Depression Screening Day



Today is National Depression Screening Day.

It only takes a minute. You can find screenings online and at various places around the nation. Click here for a good start: help yourself help others..

There is this depression screening test that is just ten questions.

It isn't hard and if you think you may need professional help these are the questions you should be asking yourself.

This test from Mental Health America gives you immediate results.

So, if you have felt down, or sad, for no apparent reason and/or for more than two weeks, please consider taking one of the screening tests. You may just be having a bad time of it lately, or you may be clinically depressed. It could start you on the path to getting so much more out of life.

And, as for me, I think that I will have a talk with my doctors because it seems that I am not doing as well as I could be with the meds I have onboard. This has helped even me, an old hat at being majorly depressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment