Tuesday, November 11, 2014

No Delivery



Sorry. The delivery didn't happen today. Hopefully I will know something tomorrow.

But in the good news department I did have some very nice friends today. One chatted with me all morning via Facebook and one texted me and even came over and sat with me for a couple of hours. So I do have some nice friends.

Unfortunately, though, I think that I have caught a friend's cold. I knew I was risking it when I took her to get her medicine on Sunday. Waking up with razor blades in your throat is not fun. And my nose won't blow, but it'll run. Go figure. I'm sucking on zinc lozenges like they are going out of style.

So I have felt anxious and excited and spacy and like crap all day. And then the people don't come. It has been a disappointing day, to say the least.


These are my tissues of choice - Puffs Plus Lotion. They are good ones, worth the extra cost.

Hopefully I will find out something tomorrow and all will be good.

In the meantime, I have eaten my soup, blown my nose, sucked on my last zinc lozenge for the night, and I am going to go to bed.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Get well soon.
    I wrote something about it last month, hopefully it will make you feel better: http://thekeyboardtalk.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-dear-blank-common-cold.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ahmed. And thank you for the link to your post. It made me laugh, which did make me feel a bit better. I appreciate you sharing that.

      Delete