Saturday, November 8, 2014

Punsters Day



Today, November 8th, is Abet and Aid Punsters Day. Sounds cool, doesn't it?

To help us celebrate, I found this list of 15 of History's Greatest Puns. My favorite on the list is Winston Churchill's "If you are going through hell, keep going".

For the hardcore pun lover, there is the website Pun of the Day. It has puns submitted by people from all over the globe and you can vote for the one you think is best.




My very favorite pun of all, though, is one I made up with my youngest son, J.

We were sitting around one day, enjoying some delicious string cheese. I removed a few strips from mine, tied them, then asked him what it was. He said that it was string cheese. I replied, "No, it's knot cheese". That just struck us as hilarious and we laughed about it the rest of the weekend.

Laughing with your kids gives you a fabulous feeling. Even if it is about silly things.

So Happy Abet and Aid Punsters Day.

What is your favorite pun?




2 comments:

  1. Puns are like salt, should be used to taste.
    Thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one, Ahmed! I am so happy that it made you smile!

      Delete