Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lost Like Button/Found Like Button


Well, Darnit! I came to compose a new post and notice that my Facebook like button has disappeared. I reinstalled it following the same directions but it still doesn't show up. Until I get it fixed could you leave a small comment if you like one of my posts. Hopefully I can get it put back soon. Thanks.

Found It!!!! You have to click on the individual posts to see the like button under the title! Whew! I liked it better the other way, and I don't know what I did to change it, but now you can still Facebook Like a post, you just have to click on the individual title and bring up that post. I'll try and get it put back the way it was but at least I haven't lost it altogether. I really enjoy seeing that someone has cared about something I have written. I appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment